- Food on Film: The Dinner of Doom
- Food on Film: Fava Beans and a Nice Chianti
- The Debate: Ketchup on Eggs
- Food on Film: What Chunk Ate
- Don't Mess with the Icebox Cake
- Beans, beans, they're good for your heart ...
- RECIPE - Chicken Cacciatore
- POM Wonderful: The Truest Blood
- A Cajun Christmas: Shrimp, Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
- Chinese Pad Thai (and other likeable contradictions)
- RT @sethmeyers: Congratulations and thank you to everyone who worked on The Office these past 9 years. Amazing. 14 hours ago
- @Ben_Abernathy Wha?! Not a great album, but seriously underrated. 4 days ago
- RT @nbccommunity: Break out the no-no juice! #Community is back for Season 5! http://t.co/3wDiHDluUJ 4 days ago
- Topped off like a boss #nyc #wtc #skyline http://t.co/rVHX2hcPcu 5 days ago
- The worst part about this job is the paperwork. instagram.com/p/ZJTD9AII7c/ 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Richard Blais
And although part of me wishes his last name was “Blaze” and he secretly fought crime with a combination of modern gastronomical techniques and hair product, that’s just not him. The guy is a beast in the kitchen, but one of the most cordial, approachable of the new rank of “food celebrities.”
How do I know this? I actually got a chance to meet the winner of Top Chef All-Stars last week at the National Pork Board’s pop-up Pork Inspiration Cafe.