- The Debate: Ketchup on Eggs
- A Cajun Christmas: Shrimp, Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
- Food on Film: The Dinner of Doom
- Food on Film: What Chunk Ate
- Food on Film: Fava Beans and a Nice Chianti
- What's the deal with my rice cooker?
- Guest Post: Peanut Butter Jelly Time
- Don't Mess with the Icebox Cake
- Masons: can't live with 'em, can't support the obelisk industry without 'em instagram.com/p/uWyywRII0y/ 2 days ago
- Amazeballs (at Totto Ramen 51) — path.com/p/2PJeZf 1 week ago
- This made me more angry than anything else I've seen on @TheDailyShow recently. on.cc.com/1vadv1v via 1 week ago
- Do you know about #dollaraday's free newsletter? Join me and discover amazing nonprofits every day: dollaraday.co 2 weeks ago
- @richl1 I have also come to this realization. I only care about the comics now. 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Richard Blais
And although part of me wishes his last name was “Blaze” and he secretly fought crime with a combination of modern gastronomical techniques and hair product, that’s just not him. The guy is a beast in the kitchen, but one of the most cordial, approachable of the new rank of “food celebrities.”
How do I know this? I actually got a chance to meet the winner of Top Chef All-Stars last week at the National Pork Board’s pop-up Pork Inspiration Cafe.