- Food on Film: What Chunk Ate
- Citrus Mushroom Risotto with Spicy Garlic Shrimp
- Food on Film: The Dinner of Doom
- Food on Film: Fava Beans and a Nice Chianti
- Brain Stew: When Bolognese Goes Bad
- The Tradeoff of Trader Joe's
- Battle of the Pints: Haagen Dazs vs. Ben & Jerry's
- Seared Tuna Steaks or: How I Learned to Stop Paying Attention and Burn My Hand
- Sweets Week Part III: (Not So Good) Apple Crisp
- Best. Tomato Sauce. Ever.
- RT @browbeat: Sure, street harassment is a problem for women. But what about what it's like for white men? slate.com/blogs/browbeat… http://t.… 12 hours ago
- RT @laura_hudson: I don’t know what this Windows 93 page is about, but it’s a treat windows93.net 1 day ago
- #Unacceptable instagram.com/p/uiXapAII1O/ 6 days ago
- Masons: can't live with 'em, can't support the obelisk industry without 'em instagram.com/p/uWyywRII0y/ 1 week ago
- Amazeballs (at Totto Ramen 51) — path.com/p/2PJeZf 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Richard Blais
And although part of me wishes his last name was “Blaze” and he secretly fought crime with a combination of modern gastronomical techniques and hair product, that’s just not him. The guy is a beast in the kitchen, but one of the most cordial, approachable of the new rank of “food celebrities.”
How do I know this? I actually got a chance to meet the winner of Top Chef All-Stars last week at the National Pork Board’s pop-up Pork Inspiration Cafe.