- Food on Film: Fava Beans and a Nice Chianti
- Citrus Mushroom Risotto with Spicy Garlic Shrimp
- Food on Film: The Dinner of Doom
- Food on Film: What Chunk Ate
- Chinese Pad Thai (and other likeable contradictions)
- The Debate: Ketchup on Eggs
- A Cajun Christmas: Shrimp, Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
- A good problem to have
- Best. Tomato Sauce. Ever.
- Battle of the Pints: Haagen Dazs vs. Ben & Jerry's
- @johnnystorm0 Your debut of the Flash costume totally broke Twitter. Stand proud. 11 hours ago
- @mike_farah @funnyordie From one Mike Farah to another: great job! 12 hours ago
- @johnnystorm0 And your judgment is... 12 hours ago
- I'm always in a giving mood when the food's this delicious! Get your Gambian lunch on at @wholefoodsnyc in Columbus Circle. 12 hours ago
- Community gets back to being awesome with a little help from #MeowMeowBeenz. Best episode in a while. 4 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Richard Blais
And although part of me wishes his last name was “Blaze” and he secretly fought crime with a combination of modern gastronomical techniques and hair product, that’s just not him. The guy is a beast in the kitchen, but one of the most cordial, approachable of the new rank of “food celebrities.”
How do I know this? I actually got a chance to meet the winner of Top Chef All-Stars last week at the National Pork Board’s pop-up Pork Inspiration Cafe.