I’m not going to waste time justifying that claim, nor the culinary glory represented by the above picture. If you believe me (and you should), I’ll show you how I did it after the jump.
- Food on Film: The Dinner of Doom
- Food on Film: What Chunk Ate
- The Debate: Ketchup on Eggs
- Chinese Pad Thai (and other likeable contradictions)
- Food on Film: Fava Beans and a Nice Chianti
- Battle of the Pints: Haagen Dazs vs. Ben & Jerry's
- Don't Mess with the Icebox Cake
- Food Cart Craziness
- What's the deal with my rice cooker?
- You know you're old when a mid-week concert wipes you out. 3 hours ago
- I'm at @BeaconTheatre for Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers (New York, NY) w/ 19 others 4sq.com/YXTSc0 17 hours ago
- RT @sethmeyers: Congratulations and thank you to everyone who worked on The Office these past 9 years. Amazing. 5 days ago
- @Ben_Abernathy Wha?! Not a great album, but seriously underrated. 1 week ago
- RT @nbccommunity: Break out the no-no juice! #Community is back for Season 5! http://t.co/3wDiHDluUJ 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.