- Having young kids means being the only guy in the office with a cold in the middle of summer. #coughdrops4eva 3 weeks ago
- RT @B_Hay: And while everything else was going on, Sam wraps up his season long journey to a library. #GameOfThrones 3 weeks ago
- Winter is here. #abouttime 3 weeks ago
- These videos are creepy... but mesmerizing. twitter.com/esquire/status… 1 month ago
- RT @StevenFulop: Get ready! This sat/sun PROJECT EATS Jersey City. Food Festival. New Restaurants debut. Great time. Pls share https://t.co… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Richard Blais
And although part of me wishes his last name was “Blaze” and he secretly fought crime with a combination of modern gastronomical techniques and hair product, that’s just not him. The guy is a beast in the kitchen, but one of the most cordial, approachable of the new rank of “food celebrities.”
How do I know this? I actually got a chance to meet the winner of Top Chef All-Stars last week at the National Pork Board’s pop-up Pork Inspiration Cafe.